Chronic Headache Treatments
Chronic migraine headaches, cluster headaches, trigeminal neuralgia and post traumatic headaches can greatly interfere with a person’s life and ability to function. Current therapies are not adequate for many who continue to suffer. Infusion therapy and nerve blocks can significantly improve the symptoms of these conditions, and work best when combined and done frequently at the start of treatment. The length of symptom relief is different for everyone and can range from a few weeks to many months, but can often be controlled with maintenance treatments.
- Comprehensive Migraine Treatment Program: 1 month – $950.
- Includes 2 infusion days plus 4 total SPG blocks
- Nerve blocks and trigger point injections if appropriate
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation if appropriate
- Maintenance infusions (if needed) are $450
- Maintenance SPG blocks are $100
- Migraine Infusion Therapy (not in package): $600 for 1st treatment, $500 for each additional combination treatment
- Infusion of ketamine, lidocaine and magnesium plus a sphenopalatine ganglion block (SPG) and occipital nerve block
- $150 for additional SPG/occipital block only.
- Post Traumatic Headache Treatment: $650 per treatment day or 1 month for $1450
- Includes everything in migraine infusion therapy treatment above, plus NAD Infusion Therapy
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block/nerve blocks (without infusions): $300 for 1st treatment, $150 for each additional treatment.
- Combined Migraine Headache and Depression Treatment Program: $2700
- Includes 6 infusion days plus SPG and nerve blocks over 1 month