Chronic migraine headaches, cluster headaches, trigeminal neuralgia and post traumatic headaches can greatly interfere with a person’s life and ability to function. There is hope even if multiple specialists and traditional therapies have not worked for you. Ketamine infusion therapy combined with nerve blocks and newer migraine specific medications can significantly improve the symptoms of these conditions, and work best when combined and done frequently at the start of treatment. The amount and length of symptom relief is different for everyone, and can often be controlled with maintenance treatments.
Every patient is different, and will require different types of treatment. After your evaluation, Dr. Sullivan will help you decide which combination of treatments is most appropriate for you. Your initial phone consultation is free. If you would like a more in depth consultation, you may do so over the phone or in person with a cost of $300. If you choose to proceed with the treatment program, the consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of the program.
We are not in network with insurance, so the cost is out of pocket. If you have out of network benefits we will provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company in an attempt to get partial reimbursement. We do understand that the cost is a significant investment. But if you have been struggling with pain that is interfering with your ability to work, care for your family, and with your overall happiness, this is likely a worthwhile investment in yourself. Dr. Sullivan is happy to discuss this with you further during your evaluation.
- Comprehensive Headache Treatment Program: $2950
- Designed for patients with frequent headaches that significantly interfere with your life, functioning or happiness, or whom have already tried multiple other treatments with minimal success. Program includes:
- 6 infusion days of ketamine and other headache medicines
- Sphenopalatine ganglion nerve blocks (SPG blocks)
- Trigeminal nerve blocks
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections (if appropriate)
- Optimizing your migraine specific medications (or other headache variants)
- Use of novel acute treatments like compound pharmacy nasal sprays and neuromodulation devices (TMS if appropriate)
- Maintenance infusions (if needed) are $450 (includes SPG and cranial nerve blocks)
- Maintenance SPG and cranial nerve blocks are $100
- Post Traumatic Headache Treatment: $3950
- Includes all of the advanced treatments above plus NAD+ Brain Restoration Infusion Therapy
- Maintenance Infusions are $550 (includes SPG block and NAD+)
- Combined Migraine Headache and Depression/PTSD Treatment Program: $4750
- Includes all of the advanced treatments in the Comprehensive Headache Treatment Program, plus 2 initial psychotherapy sessions plus 6 Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy sessions