Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, EMDR (when appropriate), Traditional Psychotherapy
Treatment Resistant Depression can be debilitating and significantly interfere with not only your happiness, but your ability to work and function. Often it is more difficult to treat as it is co-occuring with anxiety, PTSD, drug or alcohol abuse and insomnia. These conditions didn’t develop overnight, and thus require time and effort to appropriately treat.
At Initia Nova, we have developed a 3 month comprehensive treatment program to help you achieve your new beginning and start enjoying life again. Your journey begins with an advanced form of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) called Theta Burst. We use an accelerated protocol so you don’t have to have treatment every day like traditional TMS.
Then, if necessary, you transition into Ketamine Infusion Therapy, followed by Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). Throughout your treatment you will participate in individual psychotherapy as well, and eventually couples or family therapy, if desired. We will incorporate coping skills and stress reduction sessions, or EMDR sessions if needed. You will have the ability to communicate with your physician and therapist via a secure texting app or email. If you are ready to start a new chapter in your life and invest in yourself, this is the program for you.
- Comprehensive Treatment Program for Depression: $8,900
- Includes initial medical and psychological evaluation
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy or Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) – at least 8 infusions
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – at least 36 sessions
- Infusions of NAD+ – at least 4
- Individual psychotherapy, couples/family therapy, coping skills/muscle relaxation – at least 8 sessions with the therapist (either during or outside of infusions)
- Text and email communication with your treatment team
- As each program is individualized, the exact protocol for each treatment will differ.