Ketamine Infusion Therapy
Ketamine Infusion Therapy has about a 70% response rate for treatment resistant depression. New research shows that up to 25% of patients that respond to ketamine don’t show improvement until their 6th infusion, and some not until 7 or 8. So if you are going to spend the time and money for this therapy it is recommended that you do at least 8 infusions.
IV ketamine treatment starts with a series of infusions twice a week until you start to see improvement, then they are spread out. Most patients tend to need maintenance infusions about once a month. And while some patients prefer to quietly relax, or listen to music and let the medication do all the work, others benefit greatly from doing therapy during their infusion. Read our ketamine infusion therapy FAQ to learn more.
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy Package: $3,400
- Includes initial evaluation by physician
- 8 ketamine infusions over about 2 months
- Text communication with your treatment team.
- Maintenance infusions after the program ends (if needed) are $450.
- Single Ketamine Infusion (not in package): $550 (required to purchase the first 2 together)
- Individual counseling sessions (not in package): $150
We will work with you to try to get some reimbursement from your private insurance. If you have Out-Of-Network benefits we will submit a claim for you. You are responsible to pay for your treatment cost up front, and we will help submit claims to your insurance to try to get you partially reimbursed, depending on your benefits and deductible etc. We do not make any guarantees that you will get reimbursed by your insurance.