To provide you with the highest quality care, maintain confidentiality, and avoid restrictions imposed by insurance companies, we are not on any insurance panels and collect the full fee at time of service. This allows us to spend more time and direct more attention to you and your care, rather than to meeting insurance company requirements.
If you have coverage for out-of-network providers, as is typically offered by PPO insurance plans, you might be able to receive some reimbursement for your treatment, though this is not guaranteed and is determined by your insurance provider. After your treatment is provided, we will submit claims to your insurance for you if you’d like. Payment is due at the time of your visit via cash, check, Venmo, or credit card.
Ketamine Infusion Therapy
Ketamine Infusion Therapy has about a 70% response rate for treatment resistant depression. New research shows that up to 25% of patients that respond to ketamine don’t show improvement until their 6th infusion. So if you are going to spend the time and money for this therapy it is recommended that you do at least 6 infusions.
IV ketamine treatment starts with a series of infusions twice a week until you start to see improvement, then they are spread out. Most patients tend to need maintenance infusions about once a month. And while some patients prefer to relax, listen to music and let the medication do all the work, other benefit greatly from doing therapy during their infusion. Read our ketamine infusion therapy FAQ to learn more.
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy Package: Includes initial evaluation by physician, 8 ketamine infusions over about 2 months, and text communication with your treatment team: $3,400. Maintenance infusions after the program ends (if needed) are $450.
- Single Ketamine Infusion (not in package): $550 (required to purchase the first 2 together)
- Individual counseling sessions (not in package): $150
- We do work with you to try to get some reimbursement from your private insurance. If you have Out-Of-Network benefits we will submit a claim for you. You are responsible to pay for your treatment cost up front, and we will help submit claims to your insurance to try to get you partially reimbursed, depending on your benefits and deductible etc. We do not make any guarantees that you will get reimbursed by your insurance.
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” – Albert Einstein
During ketamine-assisted psychotherapy, you’ll work with one of our experienced therapists during your infusion. The relaxation you feel during the infusion can help you feel more comfortable processing negative emotions and memories associated with PTSD, depression, anxiety, OCD, and eating disorders.
- $150 for initial psychological evaluation and $650 per session for initial series of 6, $550 for maintenance sessions.
- Individual counseling sessions between infusions: $150
- Pre-pay option for 8 KAP session: $4400
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Accelerated Theta Burst Protocol
Traditional TMS entails going to your doctor’s office every day, 5 days a week for 4-8 weeks. A typical TMS session lasts 37.5 minutes plus setup time. The cost of this course of treatment is usually between 9 and $10,000, although some insurance companies are starting to cover it a portion of it.
At Initia Nova, we use the Express TMS system from MagVenture with advanced theta burst technology. This treatment lasts just over 3 minutes, and thus you can receive more than 1 treatment in a day. This is ideal for those whose demands of work, childcare or life in general, make it very difficult to go to treatment everyday.
Our TMS treatment program mirrors that of the Ketamine Program. That is, treatment starts 2 days a week on Monday and Wednesday for a total of 8 treatment days over 4-6 weeks (compared to 30 to 40 treatment days of traditional TMS). As we create individual treatment plans for each client, there can be some variations of this. Additionally, you are able to drive yourself home after your treatment and have no restrictions on the rest of your day.
You can continue with your current therapist, or see one of ours for $150 per 60 minute session. Importantly, TMS is an ideal treatment to be combined with ketamine infusions and/or EMDR when appropriate.
*Note: although the 3 minute theta burst treatment is FDA approved, the accelerated protocol of multiple treatments in a day is not yet FDA approved and is considered an off label application. Therefore, insurance does not cover it.
- Accelerated Theta Burst TMS Protocol: 8 treatment days with an average of 6 treatments per day 0ver 4-6 weeks: $6,900.
- Maintenance treatments after the program ends (if needed) are $550.
Comprehensive Treatment Program for Depression
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, EMDR
Treatment Resistant Depression can be debilitating and significantly interfere with not only your happiness, but your ability to work and function. Often it is more difficult to treat as it is co-occuring with anxiety, PTSD, drug or alcohol abuse and insomnia. These conditions didn’t develop overnight, and thus require time and effort to appropriately treat.
At Initia Nova, we have developed a 3 month comprehensive treatment program to help you achieve your new beginning and start enjoying life again. Your journey begins with an advanced form of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) called Theta Burst. We use an accelerated protocol so you don’t have to have treatment every day like traditional TMS.
You then transition into Ketamine Infusion Therapy, followed by Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). Throughout your treatment you will participate in individual psychotherapy as well, and eventually couples or family therapy, if desired.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), when appropriate, will be incorporated into your therapy as well. You will have the ability to communicate with your physician and therapist via a secure texting app. If you are ready to start a new chapter in your life and investment in yourself, this is the program for you.
- Comprehensive Treatment Program for Depression: Includes initial medical and psychological evaluation, Ketamine Infusion Therapy, Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP), Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), EMDR, individual psychotherapy, couples/family therapy, and text communication with your treatment team: $8,900
- As each program is individualized, the exact amount of each treatment will differ.
Concierge Medicine Treatment of Alcoholism
Alcohol Use Disorder is a neurobiological disease and needs to be treated as such. While an inpatient detox can cost $10,000, and a 30 day rehab up to $30,000, these often have little long term success. Traditional 12-step programs have about a 5% success rate of sobriety after a year. Additionally, most outpatient programs require you to work around their schedule and participate in group counseling.
At Initia Nova, we tailor an individual program to meet your needs. Our Concierge Medicine Program starts with a thorough assessment with our physician, who then works with the counseling team to develop an individualized treatment program specific to you. The doctor will prescribe you medications and explain how to use them. Our Clinical Director will assess you therapy needs, and you will start individual counseling with one of our experienced therapists as you start to learn to live without alcohol and the unique challenges that might present for you.
You will initially speak frequently with the doctor and therapist, which is vitally important in the first few weeks of treatment as you deal with cravings, anxiety, and insomnia. This may be in the office, or by phone or text, whichever is best for your situation and confidentiality. We also include couples/family counseling to help support your loved ones affected by this disorder and repair your relationships.
Through our maintenance therapy program, we retrain your brain to first learn to live without alcohol, and then learn to love your new life and all the joys that go with it. We help you cope in the real world, where alcohol still exists, but you are able to choose not to use it, while enjoying the comforts of living at home and the ability to go to work. The program involves starting medications to help you stop drinking or significantly reduce your alcohol intake to safe levels, and then address any resultant anxiety, depression or sleep issues that may arise.
You will work closely with our physician through office visits and phone calls or texts to find the right combination of medications for you, and restore you to your highest level of functioning. It is this close and frequent interaction that affords our program the highest chances of success. We have different treatment options depending on your needs and finances, but we recommend at least a 3 month month program for optimal success. Email us today for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dual Diagnosis Concierge Medicine Program – 4 month package: $8,900 (includes prescribing and titrating of medications, individual counseling, couples/family counseling, EMDR, Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP), Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), and text communication with your treatment team
- Concierge Medicine – 3 month package: $4,900 (includes prescribing and titrating of medications, individual counseling, couples and/or family counseling, and text communication with your treatment team)
- Concierge Medicine – 1 month package: $1,900 (includes initial evaluation by physician, prescribing medications and instructions on how to use, 2 total physician visits and 2 individual counseling sessions – payment due in full at start of program.)
- For 3- or 4- month programs: 50% due at start of treatment. Remaining 50% due 1 month into your program.
Dual Diagnosis Concierge Program
For treatment of any combination of depression, PTSD, anxiety, OCD or eating disorder, PLUS alcoholism or substance abuse, our Dual Diagnosis Concierge Program provides your optimum chance of success. We start with a thorough medical and psychological evaluation and begin medications to reduce your drinking or drug abuse. You will have weekly individual or couples/family counseling in our private Cherry Hill office.
When appropriate, we will start Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and/or Ketamine Infusion Therapy and tailor the frequency to meet your needs. You will work closely with our physician and therapists, and interact via phone or text when necessary to help you achieve your goals. See our testimonial page for other patient experiences with this treatment.
- 4 month Dual Diagnosis Concierge Medicine Program: $8,900
- $4,900 deposit due at start of treatment. $4,000 due 1 month into your program.
Moderate Drinking Program
For many people that struggle with alcoholism, the disease controls their life. It often interferes with relationships, work and can cause legal troubles like DUI. Most of these clients need to strive for complete abstinence from alcohol. But there are many other people that still function well in work and their relationships, and can safely enjoy alcohol, but are starting to realize that they drink more than they would like. Some only drink on weekends, but drink excessively. Others have noticed that they are starting to drink almost daily and desire to reduce the amount and frequency that they drink.
If you or your loved ones are noticing that your alcohol intake is becoming a bit too excessive, and you do not have significant depression or anxiety, our Moderate Drinking Program might be right for you. We have several medication options combined with counseling to help you achieve a safer way for you to enjoy alcohol. We encourage your support person(s) to join you in the office as well. It has been our experience that the optimal chance of success comes with our 2 month Moderate Drinking Program and by including a support person in your treatment plan.
- 2 month Moderate Drinking Program – (includes 2 physician visits plus text communication for medication management, plus 4 individual/couples therapy): $1900
*At the conclusion of all programs, additional Dr visits are $250, additional counseling sessions are $150, maintenance ketamine infusions $450, KAP $550, maintenance TMS $550